- Take a portrait photo and select the parts you want to replace (eyes, nose, etc.).
- Aim through the recently appeared holes at a new face. Shoot
- Continue to replace face parts until satisfied.
- Save the mixed face. To start over: Select all the face parts, aim and shoot.
- Very fast and easy user interface, just toggle the face part-buttons, aim and shoot.
- Automatic skin tone matching and contrast enhancement.
- Results are saved as 480x640 images.
The recent 1.0.1 update includes a tutorial video (see us shooting it here) and some modifications that makes it easier to aim and capture new face parts.